- First download the insecure kernel from here and choose the file that suits your OS.
- Then, download the root package from here.
- Also download fastboot file from here.
- All these files must be saved on your computer.
- Extract fastboot in C:/ drive.
- Turn off the handset and enter the same in fastboot mode.
- For this press and hold Volume UP button while powering on.
- In fastboot mode connect the Ion with the computer.
- On the PC open command prompt by selecting “start -> all programs -> accessories -> right click on command prompt and choose run as administrator”.
- On the cmd window type: “fastboot flash boot filename.elf”.
- Filename must be replaced with the name of the insecure kernel you had downloaded before.
- Now, disconnect and reboot the device.
- On the PC extract the root package.
- Connect the smartphone again with the computer.
- On the PC run the batch file (the .bat one) and wait while your device is being rooted.
- In the end, unplug the USB cord.
- And go to Google Play and download Superuser and BusyBox apps.
- If you need to save the text messages, download SMS backup and restore for Android.
- If the call logs are important to you, then download call log backup and restore tools.
- The contacts list can be saved by syncing with Google.
how to put font Khmer Unicode to any Android phones1- you need to install File Manager
2- you go setting of file Manager
3- you need to check box on Root Explorer and Mount System Folder
4- you back to File Manager and copy Font Khmer Unicode that you have in to your SDcard in to /system /font them past it
Font Khmer Unicode
For SonyEricsson Xperia and JellyBean Font Khmer Unicode
NOTE: This Font Khmer Unicode not support all phone !!
Warning : it may lost use your system !!!
Source : Web